Friday, February 27, 2009

Week 5 Group it

GROUP SHARE TIME
Why do you fail to pray?

Be honest with yourself, How real/transparent are you with
God? On a scale of 1-10 (10 being most real.) He knows every
thought before it comes from your lips.

Who in your life are you most real/transparent with?
What do you want your prayer life to be 1 year from now?
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

Look up Ephesians 1:17-22 and 3:16-20
Pray the following SCRIPTURE prayers together. Pray them
at home. Post them all over your home, car, and desk. Pray
them like breathing - God will change you from the inside
out!!

EPHESIANS 1:17-22
Father God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that You
may grant me a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the deep and
intimate knowledge of You, By having the eyes of my heart flooded
with light, so that I can know and understand the hope to which
You have called me, and how rich is Your glorious inheritance in
the saints.

And so that I can know and understand what is the immeasurable
and unlimited and surpassing greatness of Your power in and for
me and all those who believe, as demonstrated in the working of
Your mighty strength, Which You exerted in Christ when You
raised Christ from the dead and seated Him at Your [own] right
hand in the heavenlys, Far above all rule and authority and power
and dominion and every name that is named, not only in this age
and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to
come.

And You have put all things under Your feet and has appointed
Christ the universal and supreme Head of the church Which is His
body, the fullness of Him Who fills all in all [for in that body lives
the full measure of Him Who makes everything complete, and
Who fills everything everywhere with Himself].
I pray this awaiting expectantly on You Father, my God who
watches over His word to perform it! In Jesus Name, Amen.

EPHESIANS 3:16-20
Father, may You grant me out of the rich treasury of Your glory
to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner
man by the [Holy] Spirit. May Christ through my faith [actually]
dwell (make His permanent home) in my heart! May I be rooted
deep in love and founded securely on love, That I may have the
power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints
what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it]; That I
may really come to know the love of Christ, which far surpasses
mere knowledge; that you may be filled unto all the fullness of
God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and
become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!
Now to You, Lord Who, by the power that is at work within me, is
able to do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare]
ask or think or imagine.

To You be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all
generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).

I pray this awaiting expectantly on You Father, my God who
watches over His word to perform it! In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment